7 Day July 2023 Ayahuasca Retreat
With Shaman - Humberto Alcala, Integration - Jamie Metz and Ceremony Support- Susie Genera
July 27 - August 2, 2023
7 Day Ayahuasca Retreat Jalisco
- Two Ayahuasca ceremonies
- One Samadhi ceremony (your option to do Ayahuasca for all 3 ceremonies)
- Two Kambo ceremonies
- One Temazcal (Sweat Lodge) Ceremony
- One Cacao Ceremony
- One Fire Circle Ceremony
- Live music played through ceremonies
- Option to Add on Bufo Ceremony $150 (can be done at the Finca with USD or Pesos)
- Yoga taught by a teacher who specializes in restorative yoga
- Welcoming & orientation meeting. Our staff will be available to answer all questions.
- Group & individual integration sessions with experienced members of our healing staff
- Several group and individual activities & workshops such as horseback riding, art therapy, & rock climbing wall.
- Access to all our amenities including Pool and Game Room
- Multiple opportunities to meet and interact with the wolves
- 6 Nights 7 Day Lodging at the Finca de Pendulo
- Multiple rooming options
- Separate housing areas for males and females
- We will do our best to accommodate roommate or relationship situations
- Option to stay extra nights after the retreat for an additional cost ($100 per night includes meals)
Our staff will take care of transportation to and from the Guadalajara (GDL) airport. ($60 USD one way trip $110 USD round trip). You can also arrive at Mexisoul Retreats by car, motorcycle, taxi or bus. All the information can be found here
- All meals freshly prepared by our staff
- Organic, locally sourced ingredients
- Fresh juices prepared daily
- 3 meals per day and snacks on non- ceremony days
- 2 meals per day and snacks on ceremony days
- Breakfast/Brunch on departure day
- Purified well-water will be available at all times
Follow up – Integration & Healing Plan
- One-on-one personal sessions with experienced integration facilitator who has a masters degree in Transpersonal Psychology.
- Group discussions on integration, what to expect after the retreat, and how to benefit most from working with plant medicine.
- One-on-one call after returning home, and support through private and group texting.
(PLEASE NOTE FLIGHTS SHOULD ARRIVE JULY 27th BY MIDNIGHT AND DEPART AUGUST 2nd BY MIDNIGHT OR ADDITIONAL COSTS MAY OCCUR – EXTENDED STAY AVAILABLE)
We’re happy to assist and offer suggestions on flight arrangements.
All of our medicine…
Learn more about Shaman – Humberto Alcala
Jamie provides integration support…
Learn more about Integration – Jamie Metz
From a young age,…
Learn more about Ceremony Support- Susie Genera